General Terms and Conditions
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to S.C. Innovative Baseline S.R.L, Str. Batthyany Lajos 72 415500 Salonta.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Romania
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Innovative Baseline, accessible from http://innovativebaseline.ro
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
The provision of consulting services by INNOVATIVE BASELINE is exclusively subject to the following General Terms and Conditions of Contract, which the customer accepts by placing the order or accepting the services. They shall also apply to all corresponding future consulting services of INNOVATIVE BASELINE.
The validity of deviating and/or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer is excluded, even if INNOVATIVE BASELINE does not explicitly object to them.
As far as consulting contracts or offers of INNOVATIVE BASELINE contain written provisions which deviate from the following general terms and conditions of contract, the individually offered or agreed contractual rules shall prevail over these general terms and conditions of contract.
§ 1 Performance of Services
(1) Agreed dates and deadlines are only binding if they have been confirmed in writing by INNOVATIVE BASELINE and the Customer has provided INNOVATIVE BASELINE with all information and documents required for the performance of the service in due time.
(2) Agreed deadlines start with the receipt of the order confirmation. In case of additional or extension orders placed later, the deadlines shall be extended accordingly. Unforeseeable, unavoidable events beyond the control of INNOVATIVE BASELINE and for which INNOVATIVE BASELINE is not responsible, such as force majeure, war, natural disasters, official orders or labor disputes, shall release INNOVATIVE BASELINE for their duration from the obligation to deliver or perform in due time.
(3) If the performance of INNOVATIVE BASELINE is delayed, the customer is only entitled to withdraw from the contract, if INNOVATIVE BASELINE is responsible for the delay and a reasonable period of time set by the customer for the performance has expired without success.
(4) If delays occur for which the customer is responsible, e.g. due to subsequent change requests or delayed provision of information, the delivery may be postponed beyond the period of delay. INNOVATIVE BASELINE is not obliged to give priority to the processing.
§ 2 Duration of Contract and Termination
(1)The contract starts at the time specified in the offer and is concluded for an indefinite period.
(2) The minimum term of the contract is 12 months.
(3) The contract may be terminated after the minimum term by either party with a notice period of 3 months to the end of the month. The termination must be in writing.
(4) The right to terminate for good cause shall remain unaffected.
§ 3 Remuneration and due date
(1) All remunerations and agreed lump-sum fees as well as expenses incurred (travel costs, expenses, working materials, purchased third-party services, etc.) shall be net prices and shall be remunerated.
(2) Insofar as value added tax is owed, this shall be invoiced in addition at the statutory rate applicable at the time. If the contracting parties have not agreed on a certain remuneration, INNOVATIVE BASELINE shall charge for its services rendered according to hourly rates on the basis of the price list of INNOVATIVE BASELINE valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract. In this case third party services will be charged according to the actual effort.
(3) INNOVATIVE BASELINE may at any time demand reasonable advances on remuneration, lump sum fees and reimbursement of expenses. INNOVATIVE BASELINE is furthermore entitled to invoice partial services rendered. At the end of the contract INNOVATIVE BASELINE will issue a final invoice, which in particular includes a list of all services and expenses invoiced so far and their status (paid/unpaid).
(4) By the payment of the remuneration/flat fee all claims of INNOVATIVE BASELINE for the contractual performance of its consulting services are settled.
§ 4 Cooperation of the Client
(1) The Customer is obliged to provide all necessary cooperation in order to enable INNOVATIVE BASELINE to perform the contractual services.
(2) All questions of INNOVATIVE BASELINE concerning matters in connection with the consulting services to be rendered shall be answered completely, accurately and in a timely manner.
(3) INNOVATIVE BASELINE shall also be informed unsolicited and in due time about such circumstances which may be of importance for the consulting service to be rendered.
(4) Results and reports delivered by INNOVATIVE BASELINE shall be accepted by the client within 10 working days after receipt.
(5) INNOVATIVE BASELINE will be informed immediately in writing about necessary corrections and requests for changes. If the customer does not respond within this period, the service shall be deemed accepted.
(6) INNOVATIVE BASELINE is entitled to communicate this contractual relationship on the web pages of the Contractor after the signing of this contract by both parties.
§ 5 Warranty and Disclaimer
(1) INNOVATIVE BASELINE only provides the consulting services agreed upon in writing between the parties. Any selection decisions are the sole responsibility of the customer, so that INNOVATIVE BASELINE is only liable for the correctness and suitability of the consulting service based on the information provided by the customer.
(2) INNOVATIVE BASELINE does not check information provided by the customer for correctness or completeness, so that INNOVATIVE BASELINE is not liable for consulting results resulting from incorrect or incomplete information.
(3) INNOVATIVE BASELINE is not liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the consulting results by the client or a third party outside the consulting project which is the subject of the contract.
(4) INNOVATIVE BASELINE shall be liable, irrespective of the legal ground, only for intentional and/or grossly negligent violation of the contractual obligations. In case of simple negligence
the liability of INNOVATIVE BASELINE is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
(5) Furthermore, INNOVATIVE BASELINE shall not be liable for loss of profit, indirect and consequential damages in case of simple negligence.
(6) The aforementioned limitations of liability do not apply to personal injury, claims according to §§ 1, 4 of the Product Liability Act, in the case of the assumption of a quality guarantee as well as in the case of fraudulent intent.
(7) INNOVATIVE BASELINE shall not be liable for the loss of data or programs, if the damage is due to the fact that the customer has failed to carry out regular and proper data backups and thus to ensure that lost data can be restored with reasonable effort.The above provisions shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives, employees and vicarious agents of INNOVATIVE BASELINE.
(8) If and to the extent that any consulting errors are based on the fact that the customer has not fulfilled, not completely fulfilled or not fulfilled his obligations to cooperate according to § 4 are not fulfilled, not completely fulfilled or not fulfilled in time, the liability of INNOVATIVE BASELINE is excluded. The proof of the complete and timely fulfillment of all obligations to cooperate will be provided by the client in case of dispute.
(9) A success of the cooperation resulting from the consulting cannot be guaranteed by INNOVATIVE BASELINE with regard to the respective task.
§ 6 Final Provisions
(1) Should parts of this contract be or become ineffective, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. The contracting parties undertake to replace the invalid or void parts by economically equivalent, legally stable provisions which come as close as possible to the economic purpose pursued by the invalid provisions. This shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event of an unplanned gap in the contract.
(2) The law of Romania shall apply.
(3) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with the performance of the respective individual contract shall be Arad/Romania.
The original document in German can be viewed here.
General Data Protection
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://innovativebaseline.ro/contacts/
By phone number: +40 371 123 186
Liability for contents
The website was created with great care. However a guarantee for the reliability of the information cannot be assumed. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 TMG under the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
All mentioned and shown logos, product- and company names, as well as trademarks are copyrighted and therefore they are the sole property of their respective owners.
Official documents and texts on this website were translated by third-party translators. While great efforts were made to generate exact interpretations, parts may be inaccurate. No liability is assumed by Innovative Baseline for any of these mistakes or inaccuracies.
On the chance that you’d like to report a translation error, we encourage you to report it to our team via our contact form.
Source: Disclaimer eRecht24
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated on our pages. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” (“Like”) on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Collection and disclosure of information:
With the help of the Google +1 button, you can publish information worldwide. via the Google +1 button, you and other users receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you have given +1 for a content and information about the page you were viewing when you clicked +1. Your +1s may be displayed as notices along with your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet.
Google records information about your +1 activities in order to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace another name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information about you.
Use of Collected Information:
In addition to the uses explained above, the information you provide will be used in accordance with applicable Google privacy policies. Google may publish aggregate statistics about users’ +1 activities or share them with users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliated websites.